BECOME A MEMBER
Whether you are a writer, an aspiring writer, or a fan of writers, you can contribute to the literary arts by becoming a member of WriterHouse.
Benefits of Membership ($50 per year)
- Discounts on writing classes and workshops
- Advance notification of new writing classes
- Eligibility to apply for workspace and conference room rental
- Admission to public areas of house during open hours
- Admission to members-only events
Download an application, fill it out (the form is a fillable PDF), print it and send it along with your check by regular mail it to:
WriterHouse, P.O. Box 222, Charlottesville, VA 22902
OR you can join or renew your membership instantly with Paypal. Two dollars of your $52 payment covers the processing fee.
PLEASE NOTE: After you complete the PayPal transaction, you will be redirected to the New Member Application Form (fillable PDF)–please download, complete, and send as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Email email@example.com or phone 434-296-1922.
Membership payments are nonrefundable donations.